A triceps exercise that can easily be adjusted for any preparation level.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Put your hands on the bench, feet away and the body in a slight V-shape.
- Bend your elbows lowering the shoulders close to the hands.
- Extend arms again, moving shoulders away from your hands.
Hints & tips:
- Choose a higher bench for an easy variation, or even a table.
- Put your feet further away for an harder variation.
- Mark the distance where you put your feet, so that progress can be measured.
- Strengthens the Triceps and core.
Counting & gamification:
- Repeat 3 series of 10 reps.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps
Secondary muscles: Abs, Lowerback
The exercise can be found with other names. Examples are:
- Bench Triceps Push Up
- Skull Crusher on Bench
- Bench Triceps Extension