Full body exercise that requires mastering the L Sit. It places focus on abs and shoulders.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Hold the parallel bars, extend arms and activate shoulders, extend legs in an L Sit position. This is the starting position.
- Move your butt back and up, until your legs are vertical.
- Slowly and in a controlled way, return to the L Sit position.
- This is one repetition.
Hints & tips:
- You must master the L Sit to perform the exercise.
- Move in a controlled way, do not use the momentum.
- Try to go as high as possible, keeping in mind that legs should not pass the vertical line.
- Full body exercise, focused on core and shoulders.
Counting & gamification:
- Count repetitions in a period, session, week or month.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Muscles: Full body
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps, Lats, Hip Flexor, Quads
Secondary muscles: Obliques, Abs, Lowerback
The exercise can be found with other names. Examples are:
- L Sit Back Swing
- L Sit Pike Swing