Variant of the L Sit where legs shuffle from left to right and back, and pass over an object so that they must raise above the horizontal.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Place hands on the parallettes, shoulders activated and pressed down.
- Extend your legs in a straight position for an L Sit, keeping them parallel to the ground.
- Raise the legs slightly, enough to pass over an obstacle placed in front of you for this purpose.
- Count one repetition each time you pass over the obstacle.
- Now bring the legs back to the other side, again with a small raise above the horizontal.
Hints & tips:
- You must master the L Sit to do this move.
- Keep your beck straight.
- When on each side, it is ok to lower the legs but keep them in a straight position.
- Strong core.
- Exercise is harder than the pure L Sit.
Counting & gamification:
- Count the number of repetitions.
- Set a goal for a given period, say a week.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Muscles: Full body
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps, Obliques, Abs, Lats, Lowerback, Hip Flexor, Quads
Secondary muscles: Hamstring