Starting in an L Sit position, bend your knees to a tuck position, while rotating so that your back becomes horizontal and you face down the ground.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Stand on the parallettes, arms straight and shoulders pressed down, body in L shape.
- Remove the feet off the ground keeping the legs straight in an L Sit position.
- This is the starting position.
- Bend you knees to a tuck position while rotating your shoulders, so that your butt goes up and your back becomes horizontal or nearly horizontal.
Hints & tips:
- You must be able to L Sit to do this.
- Always keep your back straight.
- Improves both L Sit and Planche capacity.
- Strong core.
Counting & gamification:
- Count each time your butt is up.
- Set an accumulated goal for a period such as the session, week or month.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Muscles: Full body
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps, Abs, Lats, Hip Flexor, Quads
Secondary muscles: Obliques, Upper Back, Lowerback, Hamstring