Variant of the L Sit or the L Sit circles, where you bring your legs to the left, and then to the right, without moving your hands.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Sit down on the floor, legs extended and feet together.
- Press down your shoulders and raise legs horizontally, in a L Sit position.
- Move your legs to the right, keeping them horizontal and aligned with the floor.
- Then move them to the left, again without touching the floor.
- Count one repetition each time you change side.
Hints & tips:
- You must master the L Sit to do this move.
- Focus on your position and keep your back straight.
- Strong core.
- Exercise is harder than the pure L Sit.
Counting & gamification:
- Set a goal for a given session, say one circle, and do the necessary small moves until you reach the goal.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Muscles: Full body
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps, Abs, Lats, Hip Flexor, Quads
Secondary muscles: Obliques, Lowerback, Hamstring
The exercise can be found with other names. Examples are:
- L Sit Wipers
- L Sit Rotations