Simple exercise to strengthen the Abs.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Lye down on the mat, arms close to the body, legs straight on the floor. This is the starting position.
- Raise both legs of the floor, keeping them straigth.
- Pause a few seconds with the feet away from the floor.
- Bring the legs down to the starting position.
Hints & tips:
- Raise the legs higher for an easy variation.
- For a more efffective move, don't touch the floor when bringing the legs down.
- The exercise is quite simple and effective for the abs.
Counting & gamification:
- Start with small series of 20 or 30 reps.
- Aim for 50 or 100 reps in a row.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Abs