From an L Sit position with your heels on the ground, relax and activate the scapular muscles repeatedly.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Sit on the floor, legs straight and feet together.
- Put your hands on the parallettes and extend your arms so that the hips stay of the ground.
- Keep the legs extended and heels supporting you.
- Press your shoulders down. Your neck and head should go as far as possible away from the shoulders.
- Now relax your scapula, allowing your neck to come down into a relaxed position. This is one repetition.
Hints & tips:
- Keep both legs and back in a straight position.
- Strengthen the scapula muscles.
Counting & gamification:
- Count repetitions in a given period, session, week or month.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps, Upper Back
Secondary muscles: Abs, Lats, Quads