Zig Zag Hop is an Plyometric exercise where you jump with your feet together, in diagonal left and right.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Set in the starting point, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump forward, in diagonal to the left, using both legs.
- Right after landing, repeat the jump in diagonal to the right.
- Repeat until a given distance.
Hints & tips:
- Jump as high and far as you can, without losing balance.
- Explosive strength.
- Jump capacity.
Counting & gamification:
- Measure and count the covered distance or number of jumps.
- Set a distance goal for a period, count the accumulated distance amongst all sessions in that period.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Glutes, Quads, Calves
Secondary muscles: Hamstring