Exercise is simple and requires minimal technique.
A few repetitions can be done by any one, even without preparation. When used with longer repetitions can become a serious exercise.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Lie down on your back, hands facing the ground near the hips.
- Raise one leg up to 45 degrees keeping the straight position.
- Bring it back while raising the other leg.
- Count each time one of the legs is up.
Hints & tips:
- Avoid bending your knees.
- You may place the hands slightly under the glutes t make the position more comfortable.
- Extend feet inline with the straight leg.
- Easy core exercise where repetitions can be increased for major effect.
- A strong core improves balance and posture, facilitates many daily moves.
Counting & gamification:
- Start small cycles of 20 repetitions, increase as you feel comfortable.
- Exercise can be done every time you lay down, such as in bed or by the sun.
- Because it's an easy exercise it allows challenges of big numbers, such as 10 000 repetitions for one month.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Abs