Exercise is a preparation for the L Sit and is focused on the same muscles in a lighter form. Can also be done on the floor.
How to and step by step instructions:
- Hold the parallettes with your arms straight, legs straight and feet together, in an L Sit position.
- Keep the left heel on the floor and raise the right leg while keeping both straight.
- Lower the raised leg back to the floor.
- Raise the opposite one, this time the left one.
Hints & tips:
- Shoulders and triceps must be prepared. See preparation exercises.
- Hold your back in neutral position.
- Breath normally.
- Full body strength.
- Exercise is an L Sit drill and preparation move.
Counting & gamification:
- Count each time one of the legs is up.
- Set a goal for a given period, session, week or month and count repetitions until you reach the goal.
Muscles worked and body parts involved:
Primary muscles: Shoulder, Triceps
Secondary muscles: Upper Back, Lats